Friday, November 20, 2009

I have a complaint against a local branch of an int. corp. How do I get satisfaction?

The local Mail Boxes, Etc in Jalisco, Mexico is incompetent. They lie to you when questioned and do not do what they say they will do. I have asked them to track missing packages and magazines and the do nothing. Since there is little competition as a way to get our mail from the states we are stuck using this franchise. I have spoken to other box holders who are equally upset. I would like to find how to reach the right person at this huge corporation and get this situation corrected.

I have a complaint against a local branch of an int. corp. How do I get satisfaction?
First u must document your complaint basis on some logical resons. then prepare a good text and send it for the related department in the main office (eg. customer relation or after sales services or so on). don't forget to send a cc or bcc to the general manager and any other manager that you have his or her email address.. after a while you can call them to see what happenedto your email. JUST FORGET THE LOCAL BRANCH. ppl in main office know how they can deal with thier agent better than u. in any other case, send the details for me, I will prepare the necessary email for u ;) good luck
Reply:contact the better business ***.

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment