Monday, November 16, 2009

How does the housekeeping department improve guest satisfaction?

I've been in some really nice hotels where there were orchids all over the place, including in the bathtub. It was nice, but to make me really happy, I look for cleanliness, courtesy, a good supply of toiletries, etc. But once I stayed in a very ordinary hotel where the housekeeper left me a cute note each day telling me that she'd done her best to make me comfortable. I thought that was really great... I left her a nice tip each day because she took the time to become a real person to me, even though I never did meet her.

How does the housekeeping department improve guest satisfaction?
They clean the place. If it was dirty and smelly, the guests would not be satisfied...





Did you really need to ask this?
Reply:honestly i don't know right at this point maybe put an ad in the paper or on TV

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment