Monday, November 16, 2009

What's the difference between "fulfillment" and "satisfaction"?

Fulfillment means the state or quality of being fulfilled. Satisfaction on the other hand means that the person or company had specific ideas/rules on how those ideas/rules had to be satisfied.





For instance, I have fulfilled my obligations as a student from the universities perspective on obtaining my degree. However, I was not satisfied with my grades, they could have been higher.





Even though I meant the fulfillments, my satisfaction with myself made me feel inadequate. If I would have tried harder to get an A in psychology, I would have been pleased. Despite the university only required me to get a C in the class. I ended up with a B. Understand? (I am a perfectionist btw.) So a B for me is like being average.

What's the difference between "fulfillment" and "satisfaction"?
spelling
Reply:The Rolling Stones never made a record about fulfillment.


No comments:

Post a Comment