Monday, November 16, 2009

Food wise, is health a major part of your thinking, or just satisfaction, what you like?

I've been getting closer and closer to vegetarian eating, It's been a while since I've had any animal products (foods), And I miss it less and less.

Food wise, is health a major part of your thinking, or just satisfaction, what you like?
Honestly, I don't think any foods are BAD. I think that's just a terrible way of thinking. I know there are foods that you should eat less of, but I don't eliminate anything from my diet. I eat what I like and I eat healthy. I know if I didn't like it, no matter how healthy it was, I wouldn't eat it. People are too afraid of food. It's not the enemy, its how much you eat coupled with exercise lol. At least, that's how I feel. Props to those that can eliminate things though!

broken teeth treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment