Thursday, April 15, 2010

What was your greatest satisfaction when you graduated from college?

I was the first person in my family to graduate from college. While I was studying, so many people expressed doubts about what I was doing and told me that I should give up and find something else to do with my time. When I graduated, I did something that no one else in family was able to do and was able to overcome enormous obstacles to do it. I've worn that like a badge of honor since I graduated.

What was your greatest satisfaction when you graduated from college?
I dropped out twice before graduating, so my greatest satisfaction was just the accomplishment of having done it!
Reply:That I was going on to another great school, and that I'd graduated with such great grades after working full time and going to school full time after everyone said it couldn't be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment