Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone gotten any satisfaction from Y on the lack of search results in the members directory?

I've emailed support numerous times over the past couple of weeks and the only reply I get is that they''re working on it. No matter how little data I use for search criteria it returns blank for results and I can hear people moving around outside so I know there are still people out there. Has anyone had any luck complaining or getting this resolved ?

Has anyone gotten any satisfaction from Y on the lack of search results in the members directory?
Hi. I've been emailing Yahoo for MONTHS about this, even before the directory never search properly (truncated results). Now it doesn't work at all.





I'm trying to hope for the best... maybe after this period of NO results it will finally be fixed?

false teeth fail

No comments:

Post a Comment