Thursday, April 15, 2010

A generation with no chance for job satisfaction?

I'm a 24 year old college grad and I'm feeling pretty hopeless about life after college. I'm restless at work and can't shake the horrible feelings I get when I think of continuing to work the same job in the same building with the same people for the rest of my life.


The thing is, my job is not bad. I think the problem for me has more to do with the monotony of nothing but work with a few weekend days off. I feel like I have no idea how to find a job that I truly love.


Does anyone else feel this way? Any sugguestions fix it??

A generation with no chance for job satisfaction?
look at your hobbies and things you enjoy doing. that is were i would start my job hunt. if you don't like your jod now you never will. you got to get out and do something you love to do. just my two cents!!
Reply:YES SOME PEOPLE FEEL THAT WAY YOUR NOT ALONE YOU MAY NEVER FIND WHAT YOU LIKE BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY GO THROUGH ALOT OF JOBS BEFORE YOU FIND THAT PERFECT JOB WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO?????? WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?????? GO TOWARDS WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO THEN FIND A JOB DOING IT SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY


No comments:

Post a Comment