Monday, April 26, 2010

Anyone else had their debit card details used fraudulently? And was it sorted out to your satisfaction?

Bank are crediting my account, have cancelled my card and will send me a fraud statement to sign. Have also advised me to 'watch my account' for the next few days. SCARY!


I do use online but only on so called 'secure sites'.


I wish pain and suffering on the offender(s), get a job!!!

Anyone else had their debit card details used fraudulently? And was it sorted out to your satisfaction?
I would be doing spyware scans and antivirus scans as well just incase!!
Reply:My debit card was nailed, too. I'm still not sure how, seeing as I don't even use it for on line shopping. I was not happy at all with what I had to go through after wards...police reports, bank statements to sign and when yahoo (yep, that's who charged my card with a nifty $2500 fee for business start up) stated that they had an idea who the person was (in California-I'm in Michigan) they refused to release a name because she had rights. Rights? They were stealing from me! Thieves have no rights! I agree with wishing pain and suffering.


1 comment:

  1. I've used AVG protection for a few years, and I'd recommend this product to all of you.

    ReplyDelete