Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How to design a student satisfaction survey ...questionnare?

I have to design a "student satisfaction survey" for a school ...as part of my project ...it should include aspects like qaulity, contentn facilities , teacher, policies, activities etc


Please help me out suggest some questions i can ask in the survey OR suggest info abt a such survey wich may have taken place before from where i can take help

How to design a student satisfaction survey ...questionnare?
For a questionare I recommend that you make all the questions on a rating scale which is the easiest. For example:


On a scale of 1 to 5, five being great and 1 being terrible, how would you rate the selection of clubs and extra curricular activities at "so and so" High School.


Then have the students rate and there you go....hope I helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment