Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can anyone give me a satisfaction rating for the toughbook laptops?

I was thinking about getting a toughbook notebook but wonder if it is indeed worth the price or if I should just stick to Sony.

Can anyone give me a satisfaction rating for the toughbook laptops?
You're going on both ends of the spectrum...





Sony is notorious for poor construction and durability. I can't tell you how many Viaos I've seen die after a few months of mobile use. They're always loosing keys or cracking cases. On the other end Panasonic's toughbooks are designed to withstand an awful amount of beatings, but aren't designed with the most features or power... they're made to survive.





I highly recommend IBM/Lenovo ThinkPads for the most bang for your buck if you're looking for an office/school/portable laptop.





If you plan on taking it hiking, mountainbiking, or skydiving - go for the toughbook!
Reply:hey..im from the question about my loptop making scteeching sounds..what can happen to my computer?..what should i do about it?...i think you should go with the toughbook one..email me, im w.e i need help!...

laser teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment