Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you ever feel satisfaction when you can remember what you learned in school to help the kids?

We homeschool--so I feel it all the time. Even though, there are times I have to relearn something I've forgotten to teach it to them. But, I usually have that feeling of 'oh yes, I remember that' when I start to look over the material! You know multiplying fractions, algebra etc!

Do you ever feel satisfaction when you can remember what you learned in school to help the kids?
Yes! Thats part of a plus in being a young mom...memories haven't started fading yet. I can say that I teach more of what I have learned out of school though. I find myself teaching a lot of things that I have researched, and learned myself.
Reply:YES!! :)

dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment