Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who is the leader in customer satisfaction in the telecommunications?

I'd like to see min of 3 max 5 telecomunication companies incl internet svc

Who is the leader in customer satisfaction in the telecommunications?
I am not sure if any are! Seriously, I have had nothing but problems with any I have tried. I will outline my lousy experiences, all personal/business oriented and may be that can help when you have more answers to go by:


!) Cell phones; Verizon Wireless - Never received my rebate on two $400 phones; Radio shack sold the phones to me and I had problems with the phones; Warranties are useless becuaser if it breaks down everybody passed the responsibility on to the other. Never received satisfaction - ended up buying too many batteries and too many car chargers - no redolution.


2) AT %26amp; T DSL - bloody nightmare - Technical problems with DSL - non stop- hours on the phone lost with tech advisors, until I wised up and started asking immediately for TIER 2 technicians - Tier one are overseas, most likely Philipines or India, taking jobs from Americans and keeping you hours on the phone because you cant understand theur shoddy english and because they get paid soooo little they can afford to keep you hours on the phone.


When your modem/router whatever gets too old, you have to pay for the new one when warranty ends. That means if equipment dates you do not have state of the art - but instead your reward for being a good long customer is not a new great package that is available to new customers, but a slammed down phone telling you to spend $250 on a new one. Best to just end your service for a week and then ask for a new service!!!! So stupid.


Oh dear I could go on, but my baby is crying...gotta go... Good luck - no time to spel check sorry.
Reply:Not sure read some customer support tips and more on this site

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment